How to Change Your Address Online

Don't be late paying your bills because you had a little trouble with your change of address form. Below is a list of articles to help you change your address so your mail will be delivered on time.

Can I Change My Address Using WhiteFence?

The change of address service is one of the most frequently used features of WhiteFence. The change of address feature allows you to simply go to WhiteFence, fill out the form and click the submit button. By checking the authorization box, you authorize WhiteFence to sign and act as your agent. When you click the submit button at the end of the order form, you are electronically signing and dating the authorization and consenting to the use of electronic records for the purposes listed in the authorization.

How long will it take for me to start receiving my mail?

Once the change of address form is submitted to WhiteFence, it should take the U.S.P.S. 10 to 14 business days to begin sending mail to your new address. If you do not receive your mail in this time frame, contact your local post office to report the issue.

Will I receive confirmation of my request to change my address?

You will receive an 'accepted' e-mail from WhiteFence notifying you that your request has been sent. The information will be in your account summary, located in the 'My Orders' section of the Web site. The post office will also send you a move validation letter at the address you are leaving and a welcome kit at your new address.

Can WhiteFence perform a temporary change of address?

When you submit a change of address order, WhiteFence submits a permanent change of address with the post office. WhiteFence cannot submit temporary change of address forms at this time. If you need to change your address for other services or identification, you still will need to contact the offices responsible, like customer service for your magazine subscriptions or your local DMV to make changes.

How can I correct a mistake I made on my change of address form?

If you discover a mistake on your change of address form once you've already submitted it, you will need to go to your local post office to correct the problem. At your post office, you will need to request a cancel forwarding order and replace your order.

Can I do an international change of address on WhiteFence?

Currently, we only submit change of address forms that are within the United States. If you are moving outside the United States,
contact your current local post office to change your address. If you are moving into the United States from another country, you should contact the postal service in the country you are moving from.

Can I change a magazine or driver's license address using WhiteFence?

When you submit a change of address order, WhiteFence is sending a permanent change of address form with the post office. If you need to change your address for a magazine subscription, you should contact your magazine's customer service department. To change your address on your driver's license, you should contact your local DMV.

What happens if someone submits a fraudulent change of address?

WhiteFence has guidelines in place to deter anyone from inputting fraudulent information into a change of address form on When people submit the change of address form, they are electronically signing and dating the form. As stated on the WhiteFence Web site, submitting false or inaccurate information is subject to punishment by fine or imprisonment or both under Sections 2, 1001, 1702, of Title 18, United States Code.